Bags of procrastination




I've been doing more sewing. It is successfully helping me avoid my Uni work. And it is calming and good for my head.


My sewing machine did break down last week - stress - but my addiction could continue because a friend provided an almost brand new, almost identical machine for me to borrow.


Now mulling over my next project but first, I really do need to write my assignment (yawn).


Oh I'm doing a MEd to become a teacher librarian. I am a teacher and a librarian but strictly speaking, I am not officially a Teacher Librarian by qualification. I have lots of credit from the previously accumulated degrees so I only ('only' ... ha) have to do four subjects. Feels like a mountain too hard to climb at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating