Girl falls asleep...




... in the movies. In a 10 AM (that's the morning, straight after school drop-off) session.

In my defence, I was seeing 'The Great Gatsby' and I recently read the book. It does not have a complex plot.

It was a nice nap. I'm feeling quite refreshed (and mildly concerned about exactly how tired I am). I think the combination of sitting still and a dark room were not conducive to keeping me awake.

Although I WAS at the movies with my friend who is just coming out of 8 weeks of isolation after a bone marrow transplant for leukaemia. She stayed awake. She is seriously tired.

The movie was fun and beautiful to watch. Well, for the bits I was awake for. Poor old Leonardo dies-again...

I didn't like some of the bits that were added and some of my favourite scenes in the book weren't in it.

Or hold on, maybe they were.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating