Summer reading lists

Hoping to pull together in the next week some reading lists for you and your kids.  Especially as you face those long shopping lists in the lead up to Christmas! 

And hopefully after you've done all your shopping you can sit down and read a book or two for yourself (while the children are suitably occupied). 

I always like to buy my kids who can read, long books in the hope that I will be left in peace for at least a couple of days after Christmas.  For the not-quite-fluent readers I like to buy large boxes of lego that keep them busy.  And if I had smaller children it would definitely be a long DVD that they want to watch lots of times!

So ... reading lists in the pipeline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating