On being thankful


In the last few months I've felt the heaviness that comes with friends around me struggling with hard times in their life.  It can be overwhelming at times, feeling the weight of sadness and the mess that our world is in.

Last weekend sharing with my friends (of whom many have had some seriously difficult times), one of the women said that she is just thankful for everyday that is normal.

So normal is good.  Each day where I get up, rush around like a mad thing, move through another crazy, overfilled day is good.

I like it.  Loving the normal.

Comments

Rodney Olsen said…
The little disruptions in our day can be so annoying, until we see what others are facing. There are many times that I'm happy to embrace 'normal'.

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating