If you let a 5 year old take your party photos ...

I had a party last weekend to celebrate my birthday.  The 5 year old kept herself busy by taking photos.  But she wouldn't take photos of people she didn't know (just their backsides).  So there are a lot (A LOT ie. 250) of photos of grandparents, herself, food, random items from around the house.  It is quite funny, but glad I'm not that bothered by the fact that most of the people who came were not photographed.  Here's a sample.

Started off OK with a photo of me and my siblings


Hmm ...

Photographer's foot?



At the end of hard night's work

Comments

Karen said…
Too funny :)
Would it be possible that the abundance of backside shots happened because that was about the height of a five year old holding a camera??

Popular posts from this blog

Going grey at 40

Confessions of an earl grey addict

Christmas memory creating